Apparently one upcoming product release from Lenovo, an updated ThinkPad Wireless keyboard, was on display at CES 2013 but slipped through the cracks of actually being reported on by any of the thousands of journalists there. So much for modern media and information overload, it’s slim pickings for finding specs on the upcoming ThinkPad Wireless Bluetooth keyboard you see here:
This image comes courtesy ofNotebookReview.com forum member ibmthink. The keyboard is also referenced on theCES 2013 websiteas having won an award for design. You can see that the updated ThinkPad wireless keyboard has the same six row chiclet design that the new ThinkPad laptops carry. The keyboard in fact reflects the look and feel of the new generation ThinkPads in every way, the point is to have a consistent keyboard experience whether you’re at a desktop or laptop doing work. The information on the sign above the keyboard shows the wireless technology used is Bluetooth and that it is spill resistant. What can’t be seen is whether there is a keyboard backlight option like you get on ThinkPad laptops. We’ll find out more when Lenovo gets around to issuing an official press release or publishing this to Lenovo.com. Until then, you can still buy the classic styleThinkPad wireless keyboard for $49.99, for those that don’t like change or the new keyboard layout.
- IDC: PC shipments to decrease in 2013
- Acer plans to launch Windows RT devices in Q1 2013
- PC Advisor Awards 2013: Best Business Laptop
- Best iPhone 5 apps to download in 2013
- Top 5 Windows 8 Convertible Notebooks for Back to School 2013
- Lenovo Announces New IdeaPad Z400 / Z500 Touch and U310 / U410 Touch at CES 2013
- IDF 2013 keynote: Intel announces Bay Trail tablet CPU, slew of Haswell Chromebooks
- New HP Coupons for July 4th 2013!
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E431 and E531 Announced at CES 2013
- Apple misses revenue target, says Mountain Lion coming Wednesday
Leave a Reply